This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will we ever get vowifi support in zenfone 5z

adityadas086
Star I
It is frustrating that a flagship phone doesn't have features that all the midrangers even cheap phones have today. Asus didn't even provide support for vodafone volte and vilte. Every midrange phone have these features i just want to ask asus will they ever considering giving these features? I can surely tell if they don't this will be my last asus phone ever.
68 REPLIES 68

Debasish_Sahoo
Zen Master I
I have already talked with Asus via Asus online chat and they said that their team has already started working on WiFi calling on Asus 5z.
Hope we will get this feature in upcoming update.

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
adityadas086

It is frustrating that a flagship phone doesn't have features that all the midrangers even cheap phones have today. Asus didn't even provide support for vodafone volte and vilte. Every midrange phone have these features i just want to ask asus will they ever considering giving these features? I can surely tell if they don't this will be my last asus phone ever.

Will we ever get vowifi support in zenfone 5z
vofi Work is alredy in progress there is possibility to be added in next update
Stay tuned !
Thankyou😊

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi there, we understand the importance of the feature you have inquired about. It would be highly appreciated if you could cooperate with us until there is an announcement on our official channels for the same.

robinjos
Star I
Not there in Jun 1 update.. anxiously waiting for airtel and jio vowifi support in India... As the op said, frustrating not to have this feature in a flagship phone.. Been generally happy with this phone... Now tempted to switch brand loyalty while upgrading