Kicha
Star I
Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 8G
Firmware/APP Version: WW_user_90.10.138.175_20190117
Frequency of Occurrence: Everytime
Rooted: No
APP Name:

After updating to Android 9, problems started connecting to Wifi. When the connection is active, the network is arbitrarily disconnected and when the connection is repeated, an error occurs, the network disappears, reappears, the connection is on and disappears again and so several times. I also found a slower speed of the Internet connection via WIFI several times.
5 REPLIES 5

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Hi bambolbi222, Good day, (1.) Please kindly try to forget network setting and reconnect again. Settings> Connections > Wi-Fi >Press & hold [Net Work Name(SSID)] for 2 seconds >Select [Forget Network]>>Re-Connect your wireless. (2.) Settings> Connections >Wi-Fi > Wi-Fi Advanced > Check [ Always ] to keep the Wi-Fi on during sleep. If this problem still appears, please go settings> Reset options> reset WiFi,mobile & Bluetooth Thank you.

Kicha
Star I
problem persisted. After resetting the settings, I entered the WiFi password again and the network disappears when I connect

Kicha
Star I
Emilee_ASUS posted on 2019/1/29 05:47 Hi bambolbi222, Good day,
problem persisted. After resetting the settings, I entered the WiFi password again and the network disappears when I connect https://mega.nz/#!wVlTSCLR!v3kkyzOWLconAPgQsnEetBTdXVFXUkdlaBeSUw07d78 Recorded problem