This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where did Powermaster performance mode go?

Kicha
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

Model Name: ZS620KL
Firmware Version: QKQ1.191008.001.WW_user_100.10.107.123_20210131 release_keys
Rooted or not: not root
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Powermaster Version 3.5.1.7_191015
========================================

screenshot-20210521-004839708.jpg
recently, the phone lost the ability to select the maximum performance mode. There is a Balanced mode, which was previously called Normal, Energy Saving and High Energy Saving. Where did the Maximum performance mode go, which allows me to use all the power of the phone, and not balance between performance and brightness. what are the restrictions on the phone?
1 REPLY 1

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Kicha

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

Model Name: ZS620KL

Firmware Version: QKQ1.191008.001.WW_user_100.10.107.123_20210131 release_keys

Rooted or not: not root

Frequency of Occurrence:

APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Powermaster Version 3.5.1.7_191015

========================================

screenshot-20210521-004839708.jpg

recently, the phone lost the ability to select the maximum performance mode. There is a Balanced mode, which was previously called Normal, Energy Saving and High Energy Saving. Where did the Maximum performance mode go, which allows me to use all the power of the phone, and not balance between performance and brightness. what are the restrictions on the phone?

Where did Powermaster performance mode go?
This mode has been removed with ZENUI 6 by design. If you want to use full power of your phone (performance mode), Then you can use AI Boost option from quick toggles. This will boost up CPU performance & also use maximum power of device during normal or heavy usage. By Automatically Detecting on what you are doing on your phone.
Thanks!