cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VoWiFi on Asus 5Z on Airtel and Vodafone

er_nikhil_bhart
Star II
Dear Asus,
Please provide WiFi calling for Asus Zenfone 5z for Airtel and Vodafone (vi) too.

3 REPLIES 3

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
er.nikhil.bharti

Dear Asus,

Please provide WiFi calling for Asus Zenfone 5z for Airtel and Vodafone (vi) too.

VoWiFi on Asus 5Z on Airtel and Vodafone
Vo-wifi for Airtel & vodafone is in works since 2 years i dont know if it is gonna get enabled but let me tell you Vo-wifi is mostly provided quicker to newly launched devices and Zenfone 5z has alredy completed its 3 years,so i dont think Zenfone 5z will get any future firmware update and also other new features from here. It seems like to changing device is the only option left in queue here.
Expectation hurts..
Thanks!

fussion_ASUS
Rising Star II
Hi, thanks for writing to us. The team has been working to get the issue resolved. We'd need you to cooperate with us until then.

er_nikhil_bhart
Star II
@fussion_ASUS We don't have any other option. I am co-operating since I have bought my asus 5z. It's more than one year but you are not able to provide VoWiFi for Airtel and Vi. But don't worry I will remind asus about this issue on your various social media platforms, when you post about any new release. You new customer should also know about your team's best effort. May be they can save themselves to choose a wrong product.