filev73
Star I
Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: 16.0615.1912.115
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Rooted: No
APP Name:

Hello! I would like to know why the phone does not support VoLTE operator MegaFon PJSC in Russia (for the operator PJSC MTS, everything works)? The operator said that this function should work on all devices with VoLTE support. The same problem with VoWIFI. I also want to note the fact that the phone has ceased to steadily keep in touch with the 4G + signal, very quickly changing the status of the signal to 4G and vice versa, the signal also periodically breaks. There are no such problems on the other device (the test was on the same SIM-cards). What could be the cause of all these problems? Reinstalling firmware did not help
5 REPLIES 5

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi filev73, Please be informed that the support of VoLTE/VoWiFi may vary by country and operator. After confirming with relevant teams, we regret to say that VoLTE/VoWiFi is not supported on ZE620KL with Russia operator MegaFon. Thanks for your understanding.

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi filev73, For the feedback of 4g+ becomes 4g sometimes, could you tell us what the comparing device is? The signal breaks, do you mean it disconnects? Does it affect your use in any apps? What is the approximate location where this happens? Are you in any building/ on a transportation/ in the basement/indoors or outdoors? Please check in other locations as well. Thank you 🙂

filev73
Star I
Jei_ASUS posted on 2019/12/17 09:41 Hi filev73, For the feedback of 4g+ becomes 4g sometimes, could you tell us what the comparing devi ...
Hi! The signal does not break, but it is the 4G + network that switches sharply to 4G and vice versa. It is observed everywhere, including the street. This affects the data rate in the mobile network (4G has a very low data rate)

filev73
Star I
Jei_ASUS posted on 2019/12/17 09:21 Hi filev73, Please be informed that the support of VoLTE/VoWiFi may vary by country and operator.
Grate 😞 Then what operators have VoLTE support?