agacrasit
Star I
Model: ZS620KL
RAM: 6G
Firmware/APP Version: 10.4.0.7
Frequency of Occurrence: Every audio&video calls
Rooted: No
APP Name: Viber Messenger

Last edited by agacrasit on 2019/4/16 17:12 I can chat with viber over the wireless network, but I can't make a call. I have tried over different phones and different operating systems. I just have this problem in my Asus Zenfone 5Z. I can make all calls seamlessly via mobile data.
5 REPLIES 5

bharathi91
Star I
thats problem with ur ISP of ur Wifi

agacrasit
Star I
bharathi91 posted on 2019/4/16 20:13 thats problem with ur ISP of ur Wifi
I tried a different phone over the same wireless network. Calls are working seamlessly.

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Last edited by Emilee_ASUS on 2019/4/17 15:45 Hi agacrasit , Good day. Is your firmware currently on the WW-90.11.162.50? Viber app on ver.10.4.0.7? If yes. Please kindly show me more details as below: (1.) Click settings > apps & notifications > see all apps >Viber > storage & memory >clear storage & cache (2.) Does this problem appear if you connect different AP/ router? (3.) Please show me this error message when you encounter this problem. Thank you.

agacrasit
Star I
Hi Emilee_ASUS, Thanks for replying. I have already tried both of them, had done many research and tried over and over again. You have told the same ways of solution before and I ,again, tried. Consequently, nothing works and I would be more than glad to receive a solution that actually works. You can find the screen record here