Did you mean: 

The best customer attitude

Dmitri
Star I
Model Name: Zenfone 5
Firmware Version: V16.0615.2006.131
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: once

I've been a customer of Asus for 6 years. No doubt, your company is one of the best but what's wrong with the attitude towards your customers? On your official website you offer Unlock Device App. What's for??? If I download this by mistake, I can't recover my phone back to the original one. What's this? You harm your own clients or even abuse us. If you put this unlocker, there must have been an app to be able to lock it back.
4 REPLIES 4

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Dmitri
Thank you for your asking. Please note that the users who perform Unlock Tool supposedly intend to flash custom rom, root, or modify the original system..etc. Furthermore, kindly refer to the passage in RED as the precaution which notes clearly in the Unlock boot loader download spot. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 
image.png

Dmitri
Star I
Christine_ASUS

Hi Dmitri

Thank you for your asking. Please note that the users who perform Unlock Tool supposedly intend to flash custom rom, root, or modify the original system..etc. Furthermore, kindly refer to the passage in RED as the precaution which notes clearly in the Unlock boot loader download spot. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

image.png

View post
What if somebody clicks this by mistake - not intentionally!

Aryan202
Community Legend I
Dmitri

What if somebody clicks this by mistake - not intentionally!

View post
Then that's counted as the fault of the user
The unlock tool does ask for the confirmation that if you really want to unlock in the tool and all the clauses are listed on Asus's website so I don't think Asus is either at fault here or could do anything about it
Downloading the unlock tool and unlocking the bootloader are the actions of the user

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Sorry to make a little digression here. With all due respect, Dmitri is one of my favorite characters in the drama Madam Secretary.