This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STOP BEING RACIST AND JUST Enable VoLTE for Zenfone 5z in Malaysia.

I LITERALLY CANNOT RECEIVE ANY CALLS ANYMORE. HAD SWITCH THE SERVICE PROVIDER THREE TIMES. ALL OF THEM SAID THE SAME THING. "PLEASE ENABLE VOLTE". THE MOST EFFED UP PART IS THAT OTHER COUNTRIES ALREADY GOTTEN THE UPDATE FOR VOLTE BUT NOT MALAYSIA. The 3G network coverage in Malaysia already shut down. Do i need to buy a new phone just to be able to receive calls?? or can you guys just give us the basic human rights of ENABLING VOLTE IN MALAYSIA. 

7 REPLIES 7

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I

How is ASUS racist if your provider doesn't want to add ASUS into their whitelist?

how do you know they didnt add asus?, they even told me that my phone should have the volte settings. but when i told i didnt have it, they were confused. and asus have not provide any solution other than "Malaysia have no carrier that support volte at the moment".

Its because you talk to supporters, they are clueless about the technical part. VoLTE is a 2way thing, you need your provider to whitelist Asus phones and Asus needs to add config files so that the provider can identify the smartphone, it goes both ways. 

Essentially neither Asus nor your provider is going to add the zf5, its just not going to happen, that being said you can actually replace your mbn files from another phone which will let your provider think its another phone that is whitelisted, essentially letting the zf5 on the network and let it use VoLTE, there are guides on XDA. 

would you kindly explain a step by step on how to do that mbn files thing? maybe some links, and also is there any repercussion on the legal side of thing? would the service provider block me or something for doing it?