sinashbt
Star II
Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 6G
Firmware/APP Version: 90.10.138.175_20190117
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Rooted: No
APP Name:

I got FOTA update yesterday from Oreo to Pie. After updating, I noticed that the speaker sound quality has degraded. The output from speaker is distorted/cracked. I tried playing audio from different players, tried tweaking the audio wizard settings, nothing works. Secondly, as many users are complaining about the auto brightness issue, I too am facing the same. It is too bright than it is supposed to be. Please look into this issues. Thanks.
10 REPLIES 10

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Hi sinashbt, Good day. (1.) I've tried to test and compare with Android P and Oreo, but we don't find this matter in the last version. I would suggest you check this matter under safe mode. In safe mode, only the factory pre-installed applications will be loaded. For instructions, please refer to the link below: http://www.asus.com/zentalk/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=3105&highlight=safe%2Bmode (2.) For the auto brightness, Could you tell me in which scenario do you encounter this problem? ( e.g. dark environment or light environment ) Thank you.

sinashbt
Star II
Emilee_ASUS posted on 2019/1/31 21:41 Hi sinashbt, Good day.
Hello, Regarding the sound issue, you can see in the forum that multiple users are complaining. Its not just me. There is something wrong with the speaker output. Regarding auto brightness, I face the issue in dark environment. The screen display is too bright in dark. Thanks, Sinash

akkinenikrish
Rising Star II
Emilee_ASUS posted on 2019/2/1 08:11 Hi sinashbt, Good day.
sound quality through Speaker and Earphones has Downgraded aftr Pie Update... plzzzz Improve Dear Team asus

Neel007
Rising Star I
I am also facing same issue. Sound crack when lock the device while playing music