TheseMood
Rising Star II
Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: 9.0
Frequency of Occurrence: 16.
Rooted: No
APP Name:

Hi Asus, Although the sounds are of high quality, the sound is high when "Outdoor Mode" is On, but very low quality. Please, correct it... Video link: https://youtu.be/YWMA9NAIWjU
6 REPLIES 6

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Last edited by Emilee_ASUS on 2019/5/8 16:12 Hi yusufofficiall01, Good day. Do you mean the hissing sound appear when you turn on the outdoor mode? Does this problem appear even you play Youtube or Google music? If not, Could you show me your music player and version? Is your firmware currently on the WW-v16.0615.1903.92? Thank you.

TheseMood
Rising Star II
Yes, I'm talking about the same hissing problem in Youtube and all the music places. Sound quality is falling a lot and it bothers me. I sent the necessary photos.

sirajcycle007
Star I
The folder in my ASUS ZEN 5 is taking up 10GB out of 16GB too, but I don't have facebook on my phone, and all other social media apps take up less than 1GB space out of 16GB(and this 1GB not even under others, it's under Miscellaneous). I've deleted my broswer cookies, caches, history, I've deleted all screenshots, uninstalled games, but to no avail.

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
yusufofficiall01 posted on 2019/5/8 16:50 Yes, I'm talking about the same hissing problem in Youtube and all the music places. Sound quality i ...
Hi yusufofficiall01, Good day. Thanks for your reply. I've passed this case to our tech team. Thank you.