This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCREEN ON-OFF ISSUE

The mobile doesn't on when uaing fingerprint or even power button after trying many times the gets on
4 REPLIES 4

BrunoF20
Zen Master I
Happened to me yesterday, 40% battery, on standby. I pressed power button to turn the screen on, the device vibrated but didn't turned. Tried 3 times, same behavior. Then I kept power pressed and it turned on restarting.

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi amresh2k11.ssk, Please provide your firmware version: Settings > System > About Phone > Software information Were you using fingerprint to unlock while the screen was on or off? We would suggest that you try setting up the fingerprint data again, and check if the problem is still appearing. If it is, please tell us about how long does it turn on with fingerprint? When the screen doesn't turn on with power key, after how many tries is it turned on? Thank you 🙂

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Bruno~xD posted on 2019/12/17 22:13 Happened to me yesterday, 40% battery, on standby. I pressed power button to turn the screen on, th ...
Hi Bruno~xD, Please provide your firmware version: Settings > System > About Phone > Software information How long was your phone in standby before this problem appeared? How often does the problem appear? Thank you 🙂

BrunoF20
Zen Master I
Jei_ASUS posted on 2019/12/19 23:24 Hi Bruno~xD, Please provide your firmware version: Settings > System > About Phone > Software inf ...
1. WW_100.04.44.98.20191115. 2. For less than 1 hour. 3. Only once. [OFFTOPIC] You forgot me there, Jei: https://www.asus.com/zentalk/ww/thread-297314-1-2.html