Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen burning issue on Asus 5z

bhanuprakash
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ZS620KL
Firmware Version: ZS620KL_WW_100.10.107.70 (Android 10)
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
When pubg played on full brightness for sometime, screen burning issue starts on Asus 5z.
This is my second 5z mobile on which observed issue, for previous 5z got complete refund by Asus after submitting it at service center and struggling in followups for almost 2 months.
8 REPLIES 8

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
bhanuprakash

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/74808#Comment_74808

Take your mobile to service center and explain problem clearly to them.

Even though wait time is high, Asus will never disappoint.

View post
Heavy gaming at higher brightness causes screen burn as there are some apps on playstore to reduce this but those apps effects life of lcd panel

adityapruthi200
Rising Star II
amitgarde3

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/75079#Comment_75079

Heavy gaming at higher brightness causes screen burn as there are some apps on playstore to reduce this but those apps effects battery life of lcd panel

View post
You are talking about Heavy gaming??? If I chat on whatsapp for mere 20 mins continuesly on medium brightness.... The chat screen gets kind of embarked on the display. Leaves icons impressions on screen. What do you call that type of screen burn?? "Daily normal usage screen burn" ?

BrunoF20
Zen Master I
My suggestions were more preventive than solutions.
What you have are lazy pixels (image retention), IPS LCD can't show "burn-in".
Anyway, the heating caused by both brightness and AI Boost, can generate this pixel laziness. So the AI Boost tip can help too.
There's a palliative solution in flashing white/black images, so you can wake those pixels up.
But, yes, service centre is always the best solution.

bhanuprakash
Star I
adityapruthi2001

Happening same with me..... I have whatsapp chat screen burn all over my display. So annoying!!!

View post
Take your mobile to service center and explain problem clearly to them.
Even though wait time is high, Asus will never disappoint.