rico_struhar
Star I
Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: 16.0610.1812.58
Frequency of Occurrence: Unknown
Rooted: No
APP Name:

Hi, i had downloaded Android 9 from asus website and installed it and there is a bug in to blur when you open a folder (screenshot #1) or swipe to all apps (screenshot #2). Please can i do something? And there is one more question, when the Android 9 will go official through OTA would it be exactly the same as the leaked version on asus website or improved versin with less bugs and more stable? Would i be able to get it through OTA when im already on version 16.0610.1812.58? Thanx. #1 #2
4 REPLIES 4

Bryan
Star I
I had that same problem once when i swipe up to all apps it would not have the blur effect but i fixed it when i cleared the cache of the asus laincher and also changed my wallpaper

rico_struhar
Star I
Thank you very much, it isn't happening anymore.

rico_struhar
Star I
Sorry, i is still there. It just stopped for some time, however now its back. Please, anything else i can do?

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Hello All, Good day, Please kindly restore the Asus Launcher and update to the latest version 5.5.2.19. (settings > apps & notifications > see all apps> app info> Asus Launcher > storage & memory >manager space > delete app data) Thank you.