Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with Camera and SD-Card

lolfisch
Star I

I got 3 Problems with my phone that recently appeared: 

1.  Front Camera stopped working completely
    • it started with an error message when choosing the front camera in the camera app and now the only thing happening when pushing the front camera button is a rotation of the symbol
  2.  Wide angle of standard camera is gone
    • The symbol for the wide angle camera is completely gone and therefore cant be choosen or used
  3.  "SD card from samsung is not supported" after it worked for almost 2 yeas?!

I already tried the whole "[Phone] Troubleshooting - I cannot launch the Camera" tipps but it did not help...

The first 2 years i've been pretty satisfied with the phone but the numbers of errors is increasing and i'm  pretty upset!!!

3 REPLIES 3

Falcon_ASUS

@lolfisch 
May I ask which model of phone you are using?
[Phone] How to find and recognize the ZenFone model name?

Regarding questions one and two, it is recommended that you clear the camera data for further verification.
[Phone] Troubleshooting - I cannot launch the Camera

Regarding the issue of the SD card not being read, it is suggested to unplug and reinsert the SD card or try using a different SD card for testing to clarify whether the problem lies with the phone or the SD card.
[Phone] Troubleshooting - Device cannot read/detect memory card

Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

The Model is ASUS_Z01RD 

The above mentioned solution for the camera did not work...

@lolfisch
If you have tried troubleshooting steps and the issue persists, we recommend trying to restore the system.
However, if the problem persists, it may be a malfunction in the camera module. 
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.