qurkangl
Star I
Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: 9.0
Frequency of Occurrence: Everytime
Rooted: No
APP Name:

When i'm turning outdoor speaker mode, my phone doesn't pass stereo. Just one speaker working when i turning outdoor speaker mode and i turning stereo mode after turning outdoor and outdoor speaker working with two speaker this time. Can you fix it? I'm not happy about that pie upgrade >( Wish i could roll on back to android 8.0. Bring a new update including downgrade to version 8.0 and don't release the android pie until you fix everything >(
3 REPLIES 3

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Hi qurkangl, Good day. I've checked this matter in the latest system version WW-16.0615.1905.100 and I don't find out this problem. (1.) the outdoor mode works with 2 speakers (2.) the stereo mode also works with 2 speakers If you have already updated to the current latest version WW-16.0615.1905.100, please kindly restore the Audio Wizard for a check. ( settings > apps & notifications > see all apps > Audio Wizard > storage & memory >clear storage & cache) Also,please kindly check this matter under safe mode. In safe mode, only the factory pre-installed applications will be loaded. For instructions, please refer to the link below: http://www.asus.com/zentalk/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=3105&highlight=safe%2Bmode Thank you.

qurkangl
Star I
You didn't understand what i mean. I'm using phone everytime with mono speakers mode which in AudioWizard. But before when i'm turning outdoor mode speakers passing stereo and volume level is rising. But now while i am using mono speaker i am opening outdoor but doesn't pass stereo. Just one speakers working and that speaker's volume level rising. I just want when i'm opening outdoor speaker mode, device pass stereo too. 

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Hi qurkangl, Thanks for your kindly reply. Could you please show me a short video for your operation? Thank you. 🙂