quinofdeath
Star I
APP Name: Vlive
Rooted: No
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Firmware/APP Version: 4.7.3
Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 4G
Screenshot: https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/ww_attachments/202003/10/142557ofobrmmcxrcaczke.jpg

I am Not getting any notifications from this app i am using. App name is VLIVE. I am a subscriber. This for BTS, this is what theybuse whenever they go om live to talk to fans. They went online the past few days & i never got any notifications for it. I have provided screenshots. Notifications have been turned on so why didn't i get any notifs?
1 REPLY 1

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi quinofdeath, We suggest that you check: Check if notifications are allowed in app info. (Tap and hold the app on home screen > app info > app notifications) Please allow the apps to "auto start" in auto-start manager. (Mobile Manager > PowerMaster > Auto-start manager) Check your battery optimization settings, and do not optimize the apps you wish to receive notifications instantly. (Settings > Battery > Battery optimization) If the problem still appears, please provide your firmware version: Settings > System > About Phone > Software information Thank you 🙂