Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Signal/Service (Zenfone 5Z)

jl_adino16
Star I
Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 6G
Firmware/APP Version: PPR1.180610.009.WW_user_90.11.162.111_20191008 release-keys
Frequency of Occurrence: 3
Rooted: No
APP Name:
Screenshot: https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/ww_attachments/201912/05/173316x9qf9ghf79xlx8x1.jpg

Hi. I recently got this issue a few days ago and tried every workaround to regain the cellular service. Please help! ASAP. Thanks!
4 REPLIES 4

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi jl_adino16, We would suggest that you try: (1.) Settings > Network & internet > SIM card> Disable and enable the SIM card (2.) Settings> Network & internet > Mobile network > Preferred network type> choose "2G/3G/4G" again. (3.) Power off your phone > reinsert sim card > turn on the phone (4.) Turn on airplane mode > wait for 3 seconds > then turn it off. (5.) Try using another sim card by a different operator (6.) Try resetting the network settings: Settings > System > Reset options > Reset WiFi, mobile & Bluetooth) If this problem still appears, what we would advise is that you have the unit sent in for an assessment and servicing where necessary. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. The link below will help in finding your local service center: https://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/ Please also check your PM for a message I have sent you. Thanks for your help 🙂

arthur_s_koe
Star I
I had the same issue, exactly the same firmware with JL Adino. It was fine, but suddenly since yesterday, it shows no network. My sim card is working on other mobile phones. Then I upgraded to android 10, the latest firmware that I downloaded manually from the Asus site, but the problem still exist.

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
arthur.s.koe posted on 2019/12/7 23:58 I had the same issue, exactly the same firmware with JL Adino. It was fine, but suddenly since yeste ...
Hi arthur.s.koe, Is the problem still appearing after trying the troubleshooting steps above?

pakushetty52
Star I
Hi All, worst upgrade provided by Asus.Everytime they send new android update,No network issue happens. you have to visit Service center for the same. Thank you