dgeojoseph
Star I
Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 6G
Firmware/APP Version:
Frequency of Occurrence: 2
Rooted: No
APP Name:

This is the second time I am facing this issue. Suddenly the phone shows no network. This has happened the second time within the warranty phase , not sure how much can I trust this brand as if it repeats I might be out of warranty.. The first time I had it resolved in 2 weeks with service center like 20 km away away from my place .. anyone facing similar issue ? Is there an exchange possible?
5 REPLIES 5

Hi dgeojoseph, We would suggest that you try: (1.) Settings > Network & internet > SIM card> Disable and enable the SIM card    (2.) Settings> Network & internet > Mobile network > Preferred network type>  choose "2G/3G/4G" again. (3.) Power off your phone > reinsert sim card > turn on the phone (4.) Turn on airplane mode > wait for 3 seconds > then turn it off. (5.) Try using another sim card by a different operator (6.) Try resetting the network settings: Settings > System > Reset options > Reset WiFi, mobile & Bluetooth) If this problem still appears, what we would advise is that you have the unit sent in for an assessment and servicing where necessary.Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.The link below will help in finding your local service center: https://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/

abhineet150
Rising Star I
There are many software bugs whice arise after August and September FOTA received. In terms of hardware Asus make some wonderful device but they are really bad when it comes to software.

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello dgeojoseph, Please PM me your product SN. Thank you so much.

dgeojoseph
Star I
Hi guys I got this fixed via service center again seems like the network cable (I/O cable) was not connected... Can anyone guide me how does it automatically get disconnected 😒... Is it overheating of phone or manufacturing defect ... ?