This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internet in mobile data

Stardusty
Star II
I haven't had internet on mobile data on 2 phones for a few days!!! Strange thing is that whatsapp works! Do you have any idea how I can fix it??

18 REPLIES 18

Aureliannn_ASUS
Hi, could you provide your product model?
May I ask the internet you mentioned, is it WIFI or 4G/5G?
If it is WIFI, please confirm whether there is a way to connect to other WIFI to go online. If it is mobile data, please confirm whether the 4G/5G pattern is displayed normally.
May I ask which apps or websites cannot connect to the Internet?

vigour1
Star I
Have the same problem on Zenfone 9 since last night. Accusing the operator first, but switching to another device shows no problem.
5G/4G downlink speed is 1mbps, uplink above 50mbps
On 3G only I get 15Mbps which makes me think it's operator related, but looking at this thread here I have now some doubts.
On WiFi all is fine.
Speed is tested using Speedtest app.

Stardusty
Star II
Aureliannnn_ASUS

Hi, could you provide your product model?

May I ask the internet you mentioned, is it WIFI or 4G/5G?

If it is WIFI, please confirm whether there is a way to connect to other WIFI to go online. If it is mobile data, please confirm whether the 4G/5G pattern is displayed normally.

May I ask which apps or websites cannot connect to the Internet?

View post
the model is zenfone 5! the problem is with 4g mobile data, wifi works perfectly! no website or search engine works!

Stardusty
Star II
vigour1

Have the same problem on Zenfone 9 since last night. Accusing the operator first, but switching to another device shows no problem.

5G/4G downlink speed is 1mbps, uplink above 50mbps

On 3G only I get 15Mbps which makes me think it's operator related, but looking at this thread here I have now some doubts.

On WiFi all is fine.

Speed is tested using Speedtest app.

View post
I also questioned the operator! From their point of view, everything is fine!!