This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Memory issue in 5z

mskathayat
Star I
64 GB Of my phone's memory gets drained without much of the utilised space. Tried multiple reboots, still it's the same. Has any one faced similar issue?? And can you please share the solution to this except reset option?
6 REPLIES 6

adityapruthi200
Rising Star II
mskathayat

64 GB Of my phone's memory gets drained without much of the utilised space. Tried multiple reboots, still it's the same. Has any one faced similar issue?? And can you please share the solution to this except reset option?

Memory issue in 5z
Clear cache and wipe or data factory reset often. Other workaround is knowing which part in your memory occupies the space. For this go to your file manager > storage analyser > internal memory then delete/discard or see which file is taking most space. Then you can know the root cause of your filling up of storage. Mine works great always have almost 15-20GB free space. Try a sd card and try shifting all necessary things there. Helps alot!
Peace.

mskathayat
Star I
mskathayat

Memory issue in 5z
I have tried already... It keeps on coming back ... Don't know if it's hardware issue or software bug..

mskathayat
Star I
Unfortunately non of the apps show that it's overloaded ... Its some virtual memory which is getting filled up and not visible in the app section..

BrunoF20
Zen Master I
Wipe data/factory reset and don't recover any backup for anything.
Install app by app and see which will eat memory.