This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Low volume ze620kl

Kuis_Kiske
Star III
after upgrading to android 10 when using musicfx the music sound is weak and there is no energy even at max volume level

5 REPLIES 5

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Kuis Kiske
Thank you for your asking. As I mentioned before, if you encountered the same situation in Android 9 and Android 10 at the same time, please bring your device to the nearest service center for further checking: https://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/
If it is impossible to access the service center during Covid-19 period, please try Call us: https://www.asus.com/support/CallUs

Kuis Kiske
I hope after this Asus can provide firmware to improve the volume sound of Asus Zenfone 5 ZE620KL which is too slow. Volume has lost by 50% after I upgraded to android Q and remains slow even though I have upgraded to android P again.
I bought Asus because of its sound quality.
Hope Asus cares about this.
Thank you.

Asus Zenfone 5 ZE620KL low volume

eirinn1975
Star III
Same issue here. On android 9 volume was fine, on android 10 even at max volume the sound is really weak. It's clearly software related, so this should be addressed in the next update.

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi eirinn1975
Thank you for your asking. The user who asking the issue above are facing the low volume in both Android 9 and Android 10 beta, so I suggest him/her to visit the service center. For your case, can you provide me an accurate number of the volume difference between the two firmware version? I just tested two devices, one in Android 9 V131 and one in Android 10 beta V25, the two devices were set in volume 50% with earphones, and the volume difference I can notice 5% lower in Android 10 beta V25. I suggest it is a normal behavior of Android 10 AOSP system.

TheseMood
Rising Star II
Christine_ASUS

Hi eirinn1975

Thank you for your asking. The user who asking the issue above are facing the low volume in both Android 9 and Android 10 beta, so I suggest him/her to visit the service center. For your case, can you provide me an accurate number of the volume difference between the two firmware version? I just tested two devices, one in Android 9 V131 and one in Android 10 beta V25, the two devices were set in volume 50% with earphones, and the volume difference I can notice 5% lower in Android 10 beta V25. I suggest it is a normal behavior of Android 10 AOSP system.

View post
So when will the stable version arrive? With this sound level, you have to increase the quality even more and improve the camera. The camera and sound are very bad. For this reason, we cannot use A10 properly even with different rom files. A10 to Zenfone 5 You have a promise and do not keep your word. I know you won't even answer that. I have only one question. Are you not ashamed of not giving us the stable update by promising 2 updates?