Tian
Star III
Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: ww 1907 105
Frequency of Occurrence: 1
Rooted: No
APP Name: Asus Launcher

Asus Launcher becomes Unresponsive when you set a wallpaper in raw file. I did go back to jpeg format and everything runs smooth.
3 REPLIES 3

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi christianclarianes, Could you try clearing cache and data of ASUS Launcher and check again? Settings > Apps & notifications > See all apps > ASUS Launcher > Storage & memory > Clear cache & storage. If the problem still appears, please tell me the process you set up the wallpaper and send us the file. Could you show us a short video of the lagging problem? To share videos, please upload it to ASUS WebStorage (https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navigate/) and share the link with us. Thank you 🙂

Tian
Star III
I used a third party app about wallpapers. the app name is "Wolpepper". I couldn't record the video but it started lagging after I set the (raw) .dng wallpaper using the Wolpepper app.

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
christianclarianes posted on 2019/8/16 01:04 I used a third party app about wallpapers. the app name is "Wolpepper". I couldn't record the video ...
Hi christianclarianes, We tested a raw wallpaper in the WolPepper app and we're unable to find any lag right now. Could you tell us which wallpaper you set? Does it happen to different wallpapers? Could you try reinstalling this app and check again? Thank you 🙂