This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I've been using ZenFone for 6 years and...

miracayalcin200
Star II
I've used the ZenFone 5 (2014), ZenFone 2 and now using ZenFone 5 (2018). I was a die hard fan of Asus just because of their software support and good servic. F*ck me if I buy another ZenFone in the future.
Why we can't get the same support as the 5Z users get? As far as I know, there's no higher flagship model than ZenFone 6. So why do we get ignored? Apple, Xiaomi, Huawei, Samsung... They all support their 4 years old devices and even 5 yo sometimes. Obviously only thing Asus offers after first year is bunch of shit.
It's been months, still no a stable update for Android10, or almost no "real" bug fixes.
7 REPLIES 7

miracayalcin200
Star II
Dumb mod reply alert : Ohh I aM sOrrY fOr tHE inCoNViENCe.. Bla bla bla
I am sick of being ignored by Asus. And I am sick of those dumbass fanboys and mods in here. Especially you, Christine. Tons of reports, lots of advices and requests. No solutions, same copy-paste replies. Answer me Christine, you write that "18 months of support" message to all those discussions. Ummm, excuse me?! Did you release ZenFone 5Z AFTER than ZenFone 5 and ZenFone 5 Lite (2018 ones)
How come they get some special treatment but we can't. Do also you give blowjobs to 5Z users? If yes, I can maybe consider buying another ZenFone with the title of "We Love Blowjobs" me too asus. Me too..

JACKSPARROW
Rising Star II
I Am Also Big Fan Of ASUS Zenfone I Bought 3 Zenfone Device In My Life. This Zenfone My Last Then Never Ever Buy Phone From ASUS Not Because Of Poor Hardware Quality . Useless Mods , Devs And Leaderboard. They Never Care About Customer Needs . What They Think They Will Implement . Worthless Mods , Devs And Leaderboard Asus Gave Job From Them .. Today I Bought Poco X2 Because Of This Stupid Mods , Devs And Leaderboard . They Never Implement ARCore For Zenfone 5Z past 2 years ...
Mods , Devs And Leaderboard Congrats Finally I Got ARcore Support But Not In Zenfone 5Z . Poco X2 🤣

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Dear friends
Thank you all for your asking. I haven't received any information. The latest ZE620KL Android 10 Beta Version (WW-17.0615.2005.25) is now on ASUS website for downloading. For further information, please stay in tune with our social media channels or visit our ASUS support website. Sorry for any inconvenience it may cause. Thank you for your continuous support and patronage to ASUS.
https://www.asus.com/Phone/ZenFone-5-ZE620KL/HelpDesk_BIOS/

Aryan202
Community Legend I
JACKSPARROW

I Am Also Big Fan Of ASUS Zenfone I Bought 3 Zenfone Device In My Life. This Zenfone My Last Then Never Ever Buy Phone From ASUS Not Because Of Poor Hardware Quality . Useless Mods , Devs And Leaderboard. They Never Care About Customer Needs . What They Think They Will Implement . Worthless Mods , Devs And Leaderboard Asus Gave Job From Them .. Today I Bought Poco X2 Because Of This Stupid Mods , Devs And Leaderboard . They Never Implement ARCore For Zenfone 5Z past 2 years ...

Mods , Devs And Leaderboard Congrats Finally I Got ARcore Support But Not In Zenfone 5Z . Poco X2 🤣

View post
Miui 😖