cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HDMI connection issue

jurikmil
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASUS FX -4130, , Nvidia GeForce GT 640 dual DVI. MB has HDMI connector.
Firmware Version: VER 1801, 11/12/13 Bios
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence: Running Windows 10 w/ dual monitors, bought new 32" HDMI, will not connect. Solution ?
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I have updated the Nvida GeForce GT 640 video card (dual DVI, thought I may need to replace and update). The MB has a HDMI connector, review the BIOS and online search for solutions, does not seem to have a setting in the BIOS. I thought I may need to update BIOS. Would like some help before I proceed.
1 REPLY 1

Falcon_ASUS
jurikmil

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ASUS FX -4130, , Nvidia GeForce GT 640 dual DVI. MB has HDMI connector.
  2. Firmware Version: VER 1801, 11/12/13 Bios
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Running Windows 10 w/ dual monitors, bought new 32" HDMI, will not connect. Solution ?
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

I have updated the Nvida GeForce GT 640 video card (dual DVI, thought I may need to replace and update). The MB has a HDMI connector, review the BIOS and online search for solutions, does not seem to have a setting in the BIOS. I thought I may need to update BIOS. Would like some help before I proceed.

HDMI connection issue
@jurikmil
Sorry, this is phone community.
Regarding your question, I will suggest you to call customer service for inquiries.
http://www.asus.com/support/CallUs#
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.