Fast charging stopped

baniakishan990
Star II
I need help my phone zenfone5z fast charging stopped

Please suggest

9 REPLIES 9

sidarya31
Rising Star II
Its mainly due to charging cable, try flipping cable port n try.

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi baniakishan990
Thank you for your asking. Kindly try some stay-at-home troubleshooting tips below:
1. As sidarya31 mentioned above, please change the cable and the adapter.
2. If the issue remains the same, please clean the debris off the port with compress air can.
The issue could cause by various reasons, a common reason is the battery port had too many debris, so that the port keep detect debris or moisture. Please try to clean your port with soft tools (e,g. compressed air can).
3. Please also try to enter "Safe Mode". If the function works well in Safe Mode yet the issue remains out of Safe Mode, please check on any disturbance from the installed 3rd party apps.
# How to enter and exit "Safe Mode"
https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1005163/

baniakishan990
Star II
I am all ready change charge cabel and adapter and also I switched my phone in to safe mode but same issue fast charging stopped

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
baniakishan990

I am all ready change charge cabel and adapter and also I switched my phone in to safe mode but same issue fast charging stopped

View post
Try to blow some air via mouth in faster maner inside charging port so that the impact of air should atleast move dust particles present inside charging port and see if this helps after trying for 3-4 times remember please dont accidentally blow some water droplets with blowing air take care regarding that.
Now see if this helps ifnot than there is no other option rather than taking your device to nearest service center as early as possible as there may be hardware issue
Note:- please dont forget to backup your important data before you submit your device to nearest service center. To avoid data loss.
Thanks!