cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fast charging Issue

ZT-27905ccf
Star I
Hi Team,
I'm facing fast charging issue in my Asus zenfone 5z from past 2 months. In the lock screen it's showing charging instead of fast charging. Sometimes it fast charge. Please help me fix this issue.

3 REPLIES 3

Abhinav
Zen Master I
hussainsheriff.good@gmail.com

Hi Team,

I'm facing fast charging issue in my Asus zenfone 5z from past 2 months. In the lock screen it's showing charging instead of fast charging. Sometimes it fast charge. Please help me fix this issue.

Fast charging Issue
Try charging your phone in shut down mode. I mean shut down down your phone and then charge. Do let me know if this is working?

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
hussainsheriff.good@gmail.com

Hi Team,

Fast charging Issue
Please check with your carging cable if its damaged
Change your charging cable and recheck if fast charging works with same adaptor on your device ifnot
Try to charge via adaptor and charging cable with other fast charging devices and see if it works if not
Recheck fast charging by changing both adaptor and cable and see if phone shows it with other fast chargers if still not shows then
Take your device and charger with cable to nearest service centre for checkups and fixes
Thankyou😊

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi, we’d request you to follow these below steps to resolve the charging issue you’ve been facing.
1.      Try using another charger to charge the device and see if the device is charging normally.
2.      Use your original charger to charge another device and see if there are any abnormalities in charging the other device.
3.      If there is no problem with the charger, take a full backup of the device and perform a factory reset.
4.      If the problem persists even after the factory reset, we’d suggest you visit the nearest service centre for further assistance. Locate service centre here: https://www.asus.com/in/support/Service-Center/India