josimar7598
Star I
Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 1G
Firmware/APP Version: 16.0615.2002.120-0
Frequency of Occurrence: Often
Rooted: No
APP Name: Camera

Dear, my Zenfone 5 phone (ZE620KL) with software version in PPR1.180610.WW_Phone-16.0615.2002.120-0, have been showing flaws when using the camera to record videos, both by the camera's own app and by whatsapp, already I made several attempts to solve the problem, but none of them gave positive results, I have already cleared the camera cache, I have already restored the factory settings, both by the system and by the hard reset, but the errors happen again, when I try to record videos on WhatsApp. app informs that it is not possible to record videos and asks to restart the device, the app from the camera itself gives a quick error and the app crashes, how to solve this?
1 REPLY 1

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
josimar7598
Model: ZE620KL

RAM: 1G

Firmware/APP Version: 16.0615.2002.120-0

Frequency of Occurrence: Often

Rooted: No

APP Name: Camera

Dear, my Zenfone 5 phone (ZE620KL) with software version in PPR1.180610.WW_Phone-16.0615.2002.120-0, have been showing flaws when using the camera to record videos, both by the camera's own app and by whatsapp, already I made several attempts to solve the problem, but none of them gave positive results, I have already cleared the camera cache, I have already restored the factory settings, both by the system and by the hard reset, but the errors happen again, when I try to record videos on WhatsApp. app informs that it is not possible to record videos and asks to restart the device, the app from the camera itself gives a quick error and the app crashes, how to solve this?
Failure when using the camera
Hi josimar7598,
Does this problem appear every time you use WhatsApp to record a video?
Please try reinstalling WhatsApp and tell us your WhatsApp version.
Could you tell us what actions you performed before the phone's camera crashed? Does the error appear every time?
Please show us screenshots of the error message or a short video if possible.
Thank you 🙂