bronancosti
Star II
Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 6G
Firmware/APP Version: 90.10.138.175_20190117
Frequency of Occurrence: Constant
Rooted: No
APP Name:
Screenshot: https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/ww_attachments/201902/09/114842gc5ynt2thwqcssw5.jpg

This notification shows permanently when disconnected from a USB and I am unable to dismiss it. Why is this showing? My USB-C port is still working perfectly. It has only began occuring from about a week after I installed the Android 9 update. Is there any way to dismiss this? Thanks
17 REPLIES 17

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Hi bronancosti, Good day. Do you mean the " connected device" still there if you remove the USB cable? Does this problem appear after reboot the device? Thank you.

bronancosti
Star II
Emilee_ASUS posted on 2019/2/11 20:13 Hi bronancosti, Good day.
Hi Emilee, The notification shows when the device is disconnected from the cable. It persists even after turning the phone off and on again. I have added an example of what it looks like in my notification area. It cannot be dismissed even though there is no USB connected. Thanks, Bronan

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Hi bronancosti, Good day. Sorry for my late reply. Please kindly update the firmware to the latest WW-90.10.138.181 for a check. If this problem still appears, please kindly let me know. Wish you a nice day.

pra143kitpc
Star I
whenever i attach a usb cable i need too select the "this Device" option to charged my phone. after the latest update it started. I factory rest but still the notification has not gone stated that "charging connected device via usb "