Did you mean: 

Camera auto correction

Model:
RAM:
Firmware/APP Version: The lastest
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Rooted:
APP Name:

It is like it is adding auto filter to photos which doesnt look like the photo I want to take...
8 REPLIES 8

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Last edited by Jei_ASUS on 2019/11/4 16:19 Hi ladythueris, Could you help us describe the problem of the photo? (e.g. color difference or sharpness,...) Please also check if your firmware version is the latest one - WW-16.0615.1910.112. (Settings > System > About Phone > Software information) If possible, please show us an original photo of this problem. Please also provide us the information as below: Rear/front camera, the ambient brightness, which camera mode, what camera settings( Screenshot the preview before you take the picture. Also, access the camera settings by tapping the upper right three dots and screenshot this page.) To share original photos, please upload it to ASUS WebStorage (https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navigate/) and share the link with us. Thank you 🙂

wai_hon_leong
Star I
That is a standard feature of Asus cameras, it takes a worse picture than what you intended to.

wai.hon.leong posted on 2019/11/4 12:27 That is a standard feature of Asus cameras, it takes a worse picture than what you intended to.
I agree with you. Before taking the photo it looks good (which I like to take) after taking it, it gets some kind of filter -it can be some kind of auto correction- and changing to photo in a really poor quality.

Jei_ASUS posted on 2019/11/4 10:17 Hi ladythueris, Could you help us describe the problem of the photo? (e.g. color difference or shar ...
Hi there, It changes both color difference and sharpness but there is no need for that. It makes photo worse than expected. And yes, it is the lastest, I follow the updates. I will upload the photos tomorrow.