darpitkaushik
Star I
Frequency of Occurrence: 4-5
Rooted: No
Firmware/APP Version: 90.11.162.72_20190531
RAM: 6G
Model: ZE620KL
APP Name: Camera and lagging

Last edited by darpitkaushik on 2019/7/16 03:01 Hello everyone, I bought Asus Zenfone 5z just 15 days before and i found two issues:- 1. Front camera in low light display vertical bars and can't handle noise. 2.sometimes device gets lagging which is quite surprising to me because i don't use heavy applications. So, these problems i encountered. Anyone have any suggestions?? Please let me know what I can do to resolve these issues. Thank you!
2 REPLIES 2

akkinenikrish
Rising Star II
try a Factory reset... Plz Backup ur Data bfr this

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi darpitkaushik, 1. Front camera in low light display vertical bars and can't handle noise. --> Could you show us an original photo of the problem? Please upload it to ASUS WebStorage (https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navigate/) and share the link with us. Please also tell me the lighting and show me the settings of your camera when you took the pictures. 1) Which camera mode (Screenshot of the page after opening up Camera.) 2) Tap on "Settings" on the top-right corner in camera, then screenshot this page. 3) Camera version 2.sometimes device gets lagging which is quite surprising to me because i don't use heavy applications. So, these problems i encountered. --> Does it happen during any certain actions on the phone? Please also check your PM for a message I have sent you. Thanks for your help 🙂