Bug List

Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: Updated to Android 9
Frequency of Occurrence: Update Errors, info for each bug was given in the list
Rooted: No
APP Name:

Last edited by ladythueris on 2019/2/4 01:21
  • Auto brightness is not working properly, it changes brightness even the environmental light is same. Ups and downs many times which hurts my eyes while looking at my phones screen.
  • Side up and down buttons only changing the music volume but not the ring tone. It is pretty confusing to use, I wanna control the ringtone volume like I used to control on the previous version of android.
  • Settings - Sounds & Vibration - Do not disturb - Turn on Do not disturb switch doesn't work. When I click to it, screen turn into black for a second and button stays on the off position.
  • Bluelight filter, it closes all of the apps and refreshes the page I use when it turns on on auto mode.
  • Many app uses the low pixeled camera, I wanna use the one with higher pixel.
* Battery is draining faster than ever. Why are you releasing the update if it is full of bugs... Just why
4 REPLIES 4

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Last edited by Emilee_ASUS on 2019/2/14 10:03 Hi ladythueris, Good day. Are your firmware version currently on WW-V16.0610.1901.74? 1. In which environmental light that you enter? Could you tell me what kinds of an electric lamp in the environment? If possible, please show me a short video to record this problem and environmental light (e.g. electric lamp). 2. The sound adjustment comes with a different design in Android Pie. Here's a FAQ of The modification after updating to Android P on ZenFone for your reference. https://www.asus.com//support/FAQ/1038918/ 3. -Please kindly go settings > apps & notifications > see all apps > settings> storage & memory >clear storage & cache. - settings > apps & notifications > see all apps > 3 dots menu> show system> reset app preference. 4. Could you kindly tell me more details about this matter? Please also show me your set-up. 5. Could you tell me which app do you use? Does this problem happen if you use the stock camera? If possible, please also show me your photos. Thank you.

Yes I updated the lastest version and formatted all for a fresh start. 1. White electric lamp for room usage. Not the yellow one. 2. So sad. 3. It doesnt work, problem continues. 5. Whatsapp and instagram  Ty. I hope new update will solve many issues.

kochetov_ru
Star I
I'm from Russia After updating (8->9)through the air a lot of bugs: 1. Adaptive screen backlighting practically does not work. 2. Virtually does not work adaptive ringtone volume 3. Periodic disappearance of the Internet (LTE / 3G / wi fi) 4. Shutdown after full charge 5. Friezes

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Hi All, Good day. I would suggest you can wait for the latest firmware update. Thank you.