This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broken screen replacement

ZT-2b48628a
Star III
Hi guys, my zenfone 5z screen is broken and it needs to be replaced. So I contacted my nearest asus service center and they say that the price of screen is 8k rupees. I checked in online it stated, that it only cost 2.5k or 3k rupees. I want to know if they are cheating to me or is this the original price. Please help me guys.
3 REPLIES 3

1947msr
Rising Star I

Spare Part Price List For Phones
Check this, also gst and service charge extra

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
m4a3scar@gmail.com

Hi guys, my zenfone 5z screen is broken and it needs to be replaced. So I contacted my nearest asus service center and they say that the price of screen is 8k rupees. I checked in online it stated, that it only cost 2.5k or 3k rupees. I want to know if they are cheating to me or is this the original price. Please help me guys.

Broken screen replacement
Firstly please share details where did you check the price online which site? And price which you shared here after seeing online seems third party displays and (not original) because those prises seems half the original coated price from Asus.
Officially asus website says this👇
screenshot-20210407-195811225-281-29.jpg
And with included service charge LCD display may cost you around 7k-8k for 5z this is officially confirmed to me by authorised service centre.
Choose wisely and dont trust third party displays they have really bad calibrations with brightness & color contrasts. At low as well as higher brightness.
Thanks!

ZT-2b48628a
Star III
AmitGarde

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/46779/broken-screen-replacement

Firstly please share details where did you check the price online which site? And price which you shared here after seeing online seems third party displays and (not original) because those prises seems half the original coated price from Asus.

And with included service charge LCD display may cost you around 7k-8k for 5z this is officially confirmed to me by authorised service centre.

Choose wisely and dont trust third party displays they have really bad calibrations with brightness & color contrasts. At low as well as higher brightness.

Thanks!

View post
AmitGarde

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/46779/broken-screen-replacement

Thanks!

View post
Thanks for the information 🙂, I actually checked on official website and they said that it would cost 8k. So I looked for other services (3rd party) for cheaper cost to repair just the display, also the battery.Thanks for the above pricing.