This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blurred Image quality as well as Poor Video quality at 1080p @60fps

Mr_Trouble
Star I
After receiving official update of Android 10 for 5z , the image quality is too much blurry , alongwith the video quality 1080p at 60fps is not good as it does not enhances colour and doesn't produces details in the video . Before Android 10 the 1080p 60fps quality was awesome.
This bug/ issue should be taken into consideration as the 5z is particularly marketed as "Camera Phone" .
I hope next rollout would be a stable one.
The above image is captured from 5z , as we can see the details are not that good as they were used to be.
3 REPLIES 3

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Mr_Trouble

p-20200523-214015.jpg

After receiving official update of Android 10 for 5z , the image quality is too much blurry , alongwith the video quality 1080p at 60fps is not good as it does not enhances colour and doesn't produces details in the video . Before Android 10 the 1080p 60fps quality was awesome.

This bug/ issue should be taken into consideration as the 5z is particularly marketed as "Camera Phone" .

I hope next rollout would be a stable one.

The above image is captured from 5z , as we can see the details are not that good as they were used to be.

Blurred Image quality as well as Poor Video quality at 1080p @60fps
Your wait is not too far if everything goes well with running beta 5z will receive an update before this month end please check quality again later with new upcoming update
Stay tuned !!!

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi there, thank you for highlighting the issue. We have made a note of the feedback and will share it with the relevant team.

Mr_Trouble
Star I
Thank you for considering this !!
Eagerly waiting for next rollout.