Model: ZE620KL RAM: 4G Firmware/APP Version: Last version Frequency of Occurrence: Second time Rooted: No APP Name: Screenshot: https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/ww_attachments/201911/19/193618nuujoj1ii472iddl.jpg
When I restarted my phone, my charge dropped from 49% to 24%. I got the phone in November last year. İs this normal? I usually charge the phone min 50% and I'm taking charge 90%.
Please make sure to update to the latest firmware version WW-16.0615.1910.112. (Settings > System > About Phone > Software information)
How often does this problem appear? Does it appear at a certain battery level?
Do you mean you usually charge the phone when the phone is under 50%, and charge it to 90%?
Thank you 🙂
Perform battery calibration.
1. Charge the battery to 100%. Wait 10-15 minutes after charging and then unplug the charger. Do not talk to anyone while charging the battery.
2. Continue using your phone as usual and fully discharge it to turn it off.
3. Charge the battery to 100%. Wait 10-15 minutes after charging. Do not talk to anyone while charging the battery. Do not disconnect the charger cable from the phone.
4. When the phone reboots, unplug when the Asus logo appears.
5. Repeat this every six months and perform battery calibration.
6. Keep your phone charged at 20-90%.