This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Zenfone 5z camera isn't working anymore

sahrajan001
Star I
Since my upgrade to android 10, the camera has stopped working properly. It cannot focus properly unless shot at very close range. How can I fix this?
2PM53ZN2AEFA.jpg

10 REPLIES 10

kikoly
Hall of Fame II
Try the method mentioned below
34EHWFMKNXVP.jpg

I've been facing the very same issue in my phone after the android update. I did contact Asus and explained them that this is happening with many devices. Seems like the company has done something in the update that number of users are facing so. The customer care declined to have heard about any issue as such. I'm thinking of legal options possible to do something.
The customer care is altogether useless, they'll tell you stuff and it won't help it by any means.

mtn_madhan
Star III
My device 5z also have this problem. After .70 update this problem occur asus look into this and fix

kishan
Star I
img-20200525-180701.jpg
I'm also facing same problem after this update and I'm so disappointed with asus b'cose its 2nd time with . 1st is . Network problem but it will fix . But the camera focus is not fixing automatic .. plz.. help of you have any. Solution. .
Camera is very important in phone and also now a days .. so please asus help me with update we help less.😞😞