This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS ZENFONE 5 PİE BUG

Whatsapp story watch notch bar is a green Instagram Resize not working buttons %5 not show Instagram DM my girlfriend send me photo but %25 Sector instagram Text message sector İnstagram İgo a next video but previous video not stop and not volume muted System volume not balanced My volume level %25 but Output volume %10 İ will Detected bug and Write my post underline Please fix it thank You.
2 REPLIES 2

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Hi berk.yildizkaya.8, Good day. (1.) WhatsApp problem, we've reported to our tech team. (2.) Instagram app problem. Sorry, I got some confusion here. 1. Please kindly restore the Instagram and update to the latest version 75.0.0.23.99. 2. If this problem still appears, please tell me more about this "resize "problem and show me a short video about the video problem. Thank you.

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Hi berk.yildizkaya.8, Good day. After confirming with our tech team about the green status bar of WhatsApp. This is considered normal behavior in WhatsApp. We would suggest you can report this to the third-party app developer via the Google Play store. Thank you.