This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus 5Z getting shutdown automatically

My phone is getting shutdown automatically and sometimes it shows the notification of Charging stopped temporarily : The temperature of the battery is too high.
I observed this meassage is coming after I started facing this auto shutdown issue.
I am charging mobile once in a day and the temprature of room is also cool. Even when I am checking some messages this notificaiton come and phone gets shutdown. I observed many time phone is cool but still this message is coming.

Many time phone is not starting, then i have to shake my phone to Start.
Please help me. 😥
UTWTLGUU11S3.jpg
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ZS621KL-2A011IN
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: Many Times in a day without charging
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

10 REPLIES 10

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
irshad.khan.in

My phone is getting shutdown automatically and sometimes it shows the notification of Charging stopped temporarily : The temperature of the battery is too high.

I observed this meassage is coming after I started facing this auto shutdown issue.

I am charging mobile once in a day and the temprature of room is also cool. Even when I am checking some messages this notificaiton come and phone gets shutdown. I observed many time phone is cool but still this message is coming.

Please help me. 😥

UTWTLGUU11S3.jpg

1. Model Name: ZS621KL-2A011IN
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not: No
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Many Times in a day without charging
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

This clearly looks like motherboard issue take ur device to nearest service centre for further checkups and also i would suggest you kindly backup ur important data as early as possible until ur device is working or else after fully dead u can loose all ur data
Thankyou😊

adityapruthi200
Rising Star II
irshad.khan.in

Please help me. 😥

UTWTLGUU11S3.jpg

1. Model Name: ZS621KL-2A011IN
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not: No
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Many Times in a day without charging
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

Btw.... How did you got those circle notification icons???

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
adityapruthi2001

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/28373/asus-5z-getting-shutdown-automatically

Btw.... How did you got those circle notification icons???

View post
Its a default zenui design nd i guess u tweaked something via developer options n now that option is removed n u r stuck

adityapruthi200
Rising Star II
amitgarde3

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/80510#Comment_80510

Its a default zenui design nd i guess u tweaked something via developer options n now that option is removed n u r stuck

View post
That's true.... I am stuck.... Any advice on how can i revert it back?