This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone here using 5z jp version? (Network problem)

sao_fujiyama
Star I
I can't fix my network problem. Why Japan firmware is outdated among the other version. I have seen other version have Android Pie update and some simcard fix update. But this Japan version is too slow for a progress. I started to get disappointed to my device. Please do some checking here. I choose Asus because the developer here is Updated to what we need. But this Japan version sucks about the update. Note: I'm done to all troubleshooting but still it can't fix. My only chance is an update.
1 REPLY 1

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Hi sao.fujiyama, Good day. Are your firmware version currently on JP-80.30.96.221? Please also help me to remove the SIM card, restart the device then re-insert the SIM card for a check. I would suggest you can try to reset the network settings. (settings> system> reset options> reset wifi, mobile & Bluetooth) Does this problem appear if you use a sim card of another carrier? Could you show me SIM status screenshot when you encounter this problem? (settings> system > about phone > status > sim status) Thank you.