This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android pie bugs

altan_pinar95
Star I
I have Asus Zenfone 5 and I updated to Android p but now adaptive brightness is not working stable ,notification buzz is buzzing when there is no notification, losing wifi connection often, when I send a message on WhatsApp phone goes stereo mode when I'm in mono mode even on vibration mode. What is this update Asus help me! :@
3 REPLIES 3

I'd like to add that notifications don't switch on the screen when it is off.

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Hi altan.pinar95, Good day. (1.) Could you kindly tell me more about the adaptive brightness problem? (2.) Sorry, I got some confusion about this "notification buzz is buzzing when there is no notification" Could you show me a short video and which app that you use? (3.) losing wifi connection often Does this problem appear if you connect to another router? I would suggest you forget the WiFi SSID and re-connect again. If this problem still appears, please reset the network settings. ( settings > system > reset options > reset WiFi, mobile & Bluetooth) (4.) Do you mean your device still receive WhatsApp notification sound even on vibration mode? Please kindly help me to check the sounds & notification setup in phone settings. Thank you.

alicelik0007
Star I
Hello asus. I update to android p my zenfone 5 .the brightness of the screen does not change appropriately, although the auto brightness is on.could you help me asus ?