h_n_w_f_y_w
Star III
Model: ZC600KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: 9
Frequency of Occurrence: 0
Rooted: No
APP Name:

Last edited by h.n.w.f.y.w on 2019/7/9 06:05 Asus have to improve performance on Android 9 And there's a problem in screen brightness it stuck sometimes on low brightness again & again with auto brightness activated Call screen is very dummy and in sun light it's unclear, maybe Asus restoring old nougat call screen. Performance again must be improved it's octa core and 4g ram. Camera quality must improved and should contain ai technology.
18 REPLIES 18

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi h.n.w.f.y.w, Thank you for your feedback. Could you help us with the following information to allow us to understand more? And there's a problem in screen brightness it stuck sometimes on low brightness again & again with auto brightness activated --> When there is bright light or when you cover your hand on top of the screen, does the brightness change? Would it be possible to show us a short video of the problem? This could help us greatly. To share videos, please upload it to ASUS WebStorage (https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navigate/) and share the link with us. Call screen is very dummy and in sun light it's unclear --> Is the brightness adjusted to its maximum? We will check this out and provide you the information once we receive any news on this. Performance again must be improved it's octa core and 4g ram. --> Could you let us know how the performance is on your phone? Camera quality must improved and should contain ai technology. --> We will check with the relevant teams about this. Thank you 🙂

h_n_w_f_y_w
Star III
It's happening like proximity sensor doesn't work, but proximity is 👌 the brightness stuck on that level like photo  About performance after opening many apps like instagram Twitter...Facebook, I noticed that scrolling pages in Facebook going slowly and interapted

h_n_w_f_y_w
Star III

hmzd613
Star I
hi i have same problem after upgrade to Pie. in sun ,it goes Dark!! like this picture. and other problem ,it uses more power. Before , i used 2 sim in android 7.1,and i recharged it after 1.5 day,but now i must charge it every 9 pm. i dislike pie!! must go to service center and downgrade it.