Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 10 for Zenfone 5 (ZE620KL) 2018 and zenfone 5 updates

Åłωιη
Star I
Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: Latest version Android 9 (global)
Frequency of Occurrence: 8
Rooted: No
APP Name: Android Q / Android 10

Last edited by alwinchong020710 on 2019/10/13 09:44 Hi, Well, Today Android 10 is officially released now(actually few days ago). I really excited for this upcoming updates. When will have android 10 update for ze620kl? My second question is can I install Android 10(beta or final release) update from Android Developer pages as ZE620KL supports Android Treble Project which separates Android's update and vendor's(Asus) update? Android official page already released latest version of GSI image for treble compatible devices to flash I wish you could give some improvement especially camera performance and enhancement and image quality. (I'm not app developer, just tech enthusiast)
5 REPLIES 5

I hope that the Next month we Will get android 10 en ze620kl

nazri5363
Star III
Someone with answer within the next few months...  🙂

cihanmerttas
Star I
Android Q update Asus Zenfone 5 and other new devices will not receive updates based on news published on the Internet! How can a phone released in 2018 not receive the update in 2019? Would you like to tell me We prefer Asus for regular and up-to-date updates. But Asus ignores our trust in him! Android Q is an important update and should come to Asus Zenfone 5! Please don't break our trust Asus.

altindagaykut
Star I
We are waiting android Q for Ze620kl