Model: ZE620KL RAM: 4G Firmware/APP Version: WW_16.0615.1903.92 Frequency of Occurrence: 4g Rooted: No APP Name:
Last edited by JonathanSR on 2019/3/26 15:36
Previously I thanked the developer team who had fixed the bug in the previous firmware
I want to report a bug in the latest firmware at this time:
1. a bug in the navigation bar that changes position or can be lost the button, can be seen screenshots below.
2. bug in hide notch feature if activated and used to open notification results panel blinks
3. bug in the asus launcher application that sometimes the existing application icon in the menu when pressed does not respond to open it and must be forced to stop first asus launcher to return to normal
4. the sound output produced by the speaker is very shiny which makes the speaker part of the earpiece sound as loud
5. bug when rename the file on the SD card using the file manager or other application is still a bug. I have reported before and still not fixed.
link thread : https://www.asus.com/zentalk/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=263914&mobile=2
only that much bug that I found and if there is more I will add it again. thank you
Do you mean the button in the red box as below screenshot?
Have you installed another third-party launcher?
I would suggest you clear storage and cache on Asus Launcher for a check.
(settings > apps & notifications > see all apps > Asus Launcher > storage & memory >clear storage & cache)
I've checked this panel blink problem with WhatsApp and Facebook but I cannot find out this.
Could you please kindly tell me which app easier to cause this problem to happen? If possible, please kindly show me a short video about your operation.
Does this problem still appear after restoring the Asus Launcher?
If this problem still appears, is there any error message pop up when you encounter this problem?
If yes. Please show me your error screenshot. Please also tell me which app do you click.
May I know whether you have used the Audio Wizard?
Which music player do you use? Does this problem appear with any song?
Could you please show me a short video?
We've reported again this matter to our relate team.
We'll get back to you if there's anything coming up.