This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After the las update my ZenFone reduced performance

Ursad
Star I
Screenshot: https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/ww_attachments/201910/27/212212imhd9rjptr3xh83t.jpg
Firmware/APP Version: WW_16.0615.1910.112
Frequency of Occurrence: 1.8
Rooted: No
APP Name: Antutu
RAM: 4G
Model: ZE620KL

After the las update i feel my ZenFone a little slower, I did a performance test and it gave me 10k points less what's going on? 😞
4 REPLIES 4

mmSendal
Star III
As Antutu 8.0 is a Open Beta rn, points are going to change even if you don't benchmark. Mine is reduced from 170k to 150k but I didn't even benchmark again. Wait for stable release

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi LeosilvadeXE, We have checked with the relevant team about this, and we will provide you the information once we receive any news on this. Thank you 🙂

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi LeosilvadeXE, Could you tell us which firmware version it was that had a higher score? Thank you 🙂

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi LeosilvadeXE Could you help us provide the information below: 1. The previous firmware version that had a higher score. 2. Was "AI boost" enabled when you ran the test on the current firmware version? 3. Were there ambient temperature differences between the two test results? 4. Were the App versions different between the two test results? Thanks for your help 🙂