Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After sales service fooled

AmitGarde
Community Legend II

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

Model Name: ZS620KL
Firmware Version: Android 10 (ver - WW.100.10.107.123)
Rooted or not: Not

I did complain earlier about the battery issues with newly changed battery in my Zenfone 5z by Authorised service centre ( Please find and go through the below shared link for your reference)

https://zentalk.asus.com/t5/zenfone-5-series/5z-bad-service-battery-changed-4-months-ago-and-now-it-... 

Fraud by Asus in india By service centre :-

Yesterday i went to fit my back panel in nearby local shop as device was out of warrenty and panel was loosen out

Then guess what repair guy found out that My earlier changed battery from authorised service centre is not Lithium-ion ( which should be originally changed by service centre as Zenfone 5z was launched with LIthium-ion battery) 

Battery changed by service centre was Lithium-polymer and not Lithium-ion this is total Fraud by Asus and fooling of customers in after sales service even after taking full payment for spares.

And as i complained for batteyr backup earlier after battery was changed service centre took my device for a week and confirmed me that battery was ok and they have tested everything and all is perfectly fine and ignored my complains😞

That means Service centres have fooled me for my multiple complains even after knowing that changed battery was not Lithium ion.

This is total disappointment from Asus for Indian Zenfone Fans.

Now i am questioned if i shall still wait for my personal upgrade of my next device from Zenfone 5z to Zenfone 11 india launch.

Please find the attached Image for your ready refernce of battery frauding and customer fooling by Asus Service centre in India.

Currently my SOT is only 1 hr 😞

I want strict action about this and a solution about my wasted money on fraud service from Asus😡

@Falcon_ASUS @Titan_ASUS @Mansi_ASUS @keren_ASUS 

1 REPLY 1

Falcon_ASUS

@AmitGarde
Could you please help me understand based on which information you concluded that the battery we provided to you is incorrect?
If it's related to the photos you provided, could you please clearly point out the areas you believe have issues?
Additionally, I have sent you a message; kindly provide your mobile phone serial number through the message for further confirmation. 
Thank you.