Star I

Model Name: Zenfone 5Z  z01rd
Firmware Version: ww_100.10.107.123_20210131
Rooted or not: ?
Frequency of Occurrence: always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): x

========================================
Hello !
I just would like to ask if there is a way to change the location of the clock from my lockscreen.
When I purchased this phone in 2018 I used to be able to change the location of the clock from middle to left or right side of the screen, but since Android 10 it looks like the clock is now stuck in the middle of the screen and hiding the middle of my background picture.
Where did this setting go ? I can't find it anymore 😅
Thank you in advance
5 REPLIES 5

Aryan202
Community Legend I
Achorawl
  1. Model Name: Zenfone 5Z  z01rd
  2. Firmware Version: ww_100.10.107.123_20210131
  3. Rooted or not: ?
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: always
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): x

Hello !

I just would like to ask if there is a way to change the location of the clock from my lockscreen.

When I purchased this phone in 2018 I used to be able to change the location of the clock from middle to left or right side of the screen, but since Android 10 it looks like the clock is now stuck in the middle of the screen and hiding the middle of my background picture.

Thank you in advance

[5Z] Move clock location on locked screen
Such an option doesn't exist for the lockscreen on zen ui 6 (A10 for 5z)
You'll have to use the default one sadly 😞

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Achorawl

Hello !

Thank you in advance

I dint see heading of this thread and i went wrong while giving you solution so i need to edit my comment but i am unable to delete the screen recording which i shared thinking you was asking for homescreen😅
AVOID this comment.

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Achorawl

Hello !

Thank you in advance

I dint see heading of this thread and i went wrong while giving you solution so i need to edit my comment but i am unable to delete the screen recording which i shared thinking you was asking for homescreen😅
Answer for your query is :👇
As ZenUI 6 is really very close to stock like experience and it follows pixel interface this is default Android 10 behaviour where you cant adjust clock location on lockscreen. So this will be changed only if pixel does it with there future android versions and UI.
Thanks!

Achorawl
Star I
AmitGarde

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/46848/5z-move-clock-location-on-locked-screen

You can still do it in android 10 you just have to follow this steps👇

Tap & hold & move clock on home screen until you see square white border over it > now you just have to crop clock from left & right borders which will reduce size of a clock > and now you can move your clock position left or right.

Here is my screen recording for better understanding 👇

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/EFAUUCJCNSO5/2021-04-10-00-03-36.mp4

I hope you got your required solution

Thanks!

View post
Yeah I meant the lockscreen as you've figured 😅
It was a feature of android 9, and since android 10 the clock is on the face of every picture I use as background 😔