This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 finger screenshot gesture would be appreciated!

subhojit_dey
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus Zenfone 5z (ZS620KL/ZS621KL)
Firmware Version: .87 (Latest)
Rooted or not: Not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: -
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Gestures
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
The three finger swipe to take screenshots gesture would be much appreciated as most other brands have implemented. The press hold on recent apps button to take a screenshot is great. But since most of us are using Android 10 gestures now the screenshot gesture becomes useless. Please implement a gesture based screenshot implementation in ZenUI 6. It is a necessity now. Thanks!
@Anders_ASUS @Christine_ASUS
@amitgarde3
3 REPLIES 3

BrunoF20
Zen Master I
subhojit.dey

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Asus Zenfone 5z (ZS620KL/ZS621KL)
  2. Firmware Version: .87 (Latest)
  3. Rooted or not: Not rooted
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: -
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Gestures

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

The three finger swipe to take screenshots gesture would be much appreciated as most other brands have implemented. The press hold on recent apps button to take a screenshot is great. But since most of us are using Android 10 gestures now the screenshot gesture becomes useless. Please implement a gesture based screenshot implementation in ZenUI 6. It is a necessity now. Thanks!

@Anders_ASUS @Christine_ASUS

@amitgarde3

3 finger screenshot gesture would be appreciated!
You don't think we have touch issues enough? ~haha! Just kidding.
The fact is, this gesture caused ghost touches in every phone it was implemented.
They recently *improved* 1 - they are investigating 3 - and there are probably more - touch issues.
So, all I ask is...before implementing, please check Pocophone fix for this one.
(I apologize the invasion but touch issues triggers me since I bought 5Z.)
Anyway, I second this or Samsung's palm screenshot.

v_aravindsst
Star I
Yes ...we need 3 finger screen shot...we really need this

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi there, we have made a note of the feedback and will share it with the relevant team.