pedri_uchiha
Star I
ZF Model: ZE554KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: Firmware 15.0610.1905.28-0
Frequency of Occurrence: All Time
Rooted: No
APP Name: ZenUI Launcher/System

After returning from Android 9 Beta to this version 15.0610.1905.28-0 ZenUI Launcher crashes all the time I have to reload the launcher often this is annoying me already was without this problem in Beta comes out of Android 9 Beta to back to stable and I'm more trouble than in the beta software!
7 REPLIES 7

matheusuzumakil
Star II
Do a factory reset. After a downgrade, system apps data incompatibilities is expected

pedri_uchiha
Star I
I already did that as it is asked to clean everything after install and it still is still failing.

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
pedri.uchiha posted on 2019/8/2 04:18 I already did that as it is asked to clean everything after install and it still is still failing.
Hi pedri.uchiha , Please try clearing cache and data of ASUS Launcher and check again. Is your current firmware version WW-15.0610.1905.28? If yes, we would suggest that you update to the latest version of Android Oreo - WW-15.0610.1907.32. If the problem is still appearing, could you show us a screenshot or short video of the problem? Do any certain actions on the phone cause ZenUI Launcher to crash? To share videos, please upload it to ASUS WebStorage (https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navigate/) and share the link with us. Thank you 🙂

tom_pl_33_il
Star I
Hi Jei, I have a similar problem, where ZenUI crashes after I install a new app from play store. It just restarts and then everything OK.  I have the recent firmware. Will try to clear cache and see if behaves different.  Thanks.