This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESTORE DATA IN SPECIFIC CASE (RESTAURAR DATA EM UM CASO ESPECÍFICO)

StevaNobody
Star I

Please, Help me!

Hi, I hope you are all well. I'm in despair: My Zenfone 4(ZE554KL) started to be slow and sometimes it crashed and restarted, and then it went back to normal. It stayed that way for months. Last week, the bar containing the buttons to access the apps disappeared, and the only thing I could access was the top bar, scrolling down, but I couldn't access anything except the settings. In the settings none of the changes I made worked, and it always ended up crashing and restarting. At a certain point, I decided to try starting in safe mode, so I pressed the shortcut and it worked. It started normally, but a few moments later it simply restarted, and right after the Asus logo screen, it fell straight to TWRP, on a screen asking for a password to decrypt and mount. I tried every possible password I've ever used on my phone but none worked. I tried to cancel and go to file explorer, and there I got a surprise: Internal storage was listed as 0mb. I tried to connect my cell phone via usb cable to the PC, entering fastboot mode and only the sd card appears (where I didn't save anything). To recap the problems are as follows: *My android does not start, it goes straight to TWRP asking for a password to decrypt and mount the data. *When I click cancel and try to access files through TWRP's file explorer, my phone's internal storage is listed as 0mb. * When trying to enter fastboot mode through TWRP and connect the phone to the PC, only the sd card appears, where I never saved anything. *I need to save my WhatsApp data that is not saved in the cloud or locally, being just the application data and being all the most important work in my life, WhatsApp remains connected via WhatsApp Web, and I can only access recent messages, and I know that soon it will disconnect because my cell phone does not start android anymore. I'm a screenwriter and I've been on a project for over 3 years, dedicating day and night to creating and writing everything. For my stupidity, I saved everything on my WhatsApp, and as my cell phone's storage was always full I never made a local backup, nor on the google account because I didn't have any account with enough free memory (I had a lot of things saved, they exceeded 15GB). This project has been my life and there is no possibility of recreating anything, so if I lose everything I feel like my life is over. My WhatsApp is still connected through WhatsApp Web but I don't know for how long, and I can only access the most recent messages, because the oldest ones can only be accessed through the cell phone. Please help me, I beg you!

IN PORTUGUESE
Por favor me ajude! Olá, espero que você esteja bem. Estou desesperado: Meu Zenfone 4(ZE554KL) começou a ficar lento e às vezes travava e reiniciava, e depois voltava ao normal. Permaneceu assim por meses. Na semana passada, a barra que continha os botões de acesso aos aplicativos desapareceu, e a única coisa que consegui acessar foi a barra superior, rolando para baixo, mas não consegui acessar nada, exceto as configurações. Nas configurações nenhuma das alterações que fiz funcionou, e sempre acabava travando e reiniciando. A certa altura, resolvi tentar iniciar no modo de segurança, então apertei o atalho e funcionou. Ele iniciou normalmente, mas alguns momentos depois simplesmente reiniciou, e logo após a tela do logo da Asus, caiu direto no TWRP, em uma tela pedindo senha para descriptografar e montar. Tentei todas as senhas possíveis que já usei no meu telefone, mas nenhuma funcionou. Tentei cancelar e ir para o explorador de arquivos, e lá tive uma surpresa: o armazenamento interno estava listado como 0 MB. Tentei conectar meu celular via cabo USB ao PC, entrando no modo fastboot e só aparece o cartão SD (onde não salvei nada). Para recapitular os problemas são os seguintes: *Meu android não inicia, ele vai direto para o TWRP pedindo uma senha para descriptografar e montar os dados. *Quando clico em cancelar e tento acessar os arquivos através do explorador de arquivos do TWRP, o armazenamento interno do meu telefone é listado como 0 MB. * Ao tentar entrar no modo fastboot através do TWRP e conectar o telefone ao PC, aparece apenas o cartão SD, onde nunca salvei nada. *Preciso salvar meus dados do WhatsApp que não estão salvos na nuvem ou localmente, sendo apenas os dados do aplicativo e sendo todo o trabalho mais importante da minha vida, o WhatsApp permanece conectado via WhatsApp Web, e só consigo acessar mensagens recentes, e Eu sei que em breve ele irá desconectar porque meu celular não inicia mais o android. Sou roteirista e estou em um projeto há mais de 3 anos, dedicando dia e noite para criar e escrever tudo. Para minha estupidez salvei tudo no meu WhatsApp, e como o armazenamento do meu celular estava sempre cheio nunca fiz backup local, nem na conta google porque não tinha nenhuma conta com memória livre suficiente (tinha muita memória livre). coisas salvas, ultrapassaram 15 GB). Este projeto tem sido a minha vida e não há possibilidade de recriar nada, por isso se perco tudo sinto que a minha vida acabou. Meu WhatsApp ainda está conectado pelo WhatsApp Web mas não sei por quanto tempo, e só consigo acessar as mensagens mais recentes, pois as mais antigas só podem ser acessadas pelo celular. Por favor me ajude, eu imploro!

3 REPLIES 3

Falcon_ASUS

@StevaNobody
Based on the description you provided, it appears that the issue may be caused by a system error. Additionally, the ROM you are using is not provided by us. Therefore, apart from suggesting to restore the ROM to the recommended one we provide, we may not be able to offer any other tailored solutions. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

@Falcon_ASUS the problem is that I want to recover my data, and installing another ROM will overwrite and erase all the data I need to recover from WhatsApp. All my life's work is stored there, so I can't just flash another ROM. Due to using an unofficial ROM I can't count on your help to recover my data?

@StevaNobody
Unfortunately, we do not provide data recovery services.
We recommend that you contact a data recovery service provider in your area.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.