HiiroNTC
Star I
ZF Model: ZE554KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: WW-16.0620.1905.10
Frequency of Occurrence: **
Rooted: No
APP Name: FM Radio, Camera

Last edited by HenriqueP4K on 2019/6/18 12:48 I've saw Android Pie have launched today. And I have noticed some problems in the firmware: -The Radio FM app isn't recognizing my headphone jack connection, making the app unusable. (solved with a few restarts) -Sometimes, the brightness level is higher than normal. -Some pictures taken with the Camera app are still blurry, but not like before. But at least, the system stability and the battery level have been improved.
11 REPLIES 11

sejogue
Star I
Agree with Henrique P4K... its the "Beta" the "final" version and we shouldn't expect anything else ever in Pie? Is Asus considering releasing a final Pie version or should we stick to Oreo if we want support?

HiiroNTC
Star I
sejogue posted on 2019/6/24 16:42 Agree with Henrique P4K... its the "Beta" the "final" version and we shouldn't expect anything else ...
Yeah, but they can't give that simple answer, for whatever reason. Anyway, I've found another bug. When I try to edit the two ZenUI keyboard themes in the settings, the application stops working.