HiiroNTC
Star I
ZF Model: ZE554KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: WW-16.0620.1905.10
Frequency of Occurrence: **
Rooted: No
APP Name: FM Radio, Camera

Last edited by HenriqueP4K on 2019/6/18 12:48 I've saw Android Pie have launched today. And I have noticed some problems in the firmware: -The Radio FM app isn't recognizing my headphone jack connection, making the app unusable. (solved with a few restarts) -Sometimes, the brightness level is higher than normal. -Some pictures taken with the Camera app are still blurry, but not like before. But at least, the system stability and the battery level have been improved.
11 REPLIES 11

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
vdishev posted on 2019/6/19 12:37 On an incoming call, the display stays dark and after just a few seconds I can see who is calling.
Hi vdishev, We could not find this same situation when testing with our ZE554KL version Android Pie. Could you tell us which app and its version have this problem? Does this happen every time or occasionally? Is your phone in sleep mode when the problem occurs? How long has your phone been is sleep mode? Could you show us a short video of the problem? To share videos, please upload it to ASUS WebStorage (https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navigate/) and share the link with us. Thank you 🙂

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
gabrielbalianim posted on 2019/6/19 17:47 how did you updated? When I check fot update theres no any news
Hi gabrielbalianim, The Android Pie firmware update has been uploaded to our website: https://www.asus.com/Phone/ZenFone-4-ZE554KL/HelpDesk_BIOS/ We would suggest you note the following before you update to Android Pie: • Android 9 (Pie) Beta version is now available for download. • This is the Android 9 (Pie) Beta version, so the user experience will be different from Android 8 (Oreo). If you are used to and prefer using Android 8 (Oreo), we recommend that you continue with the Android 8 (Oreo) version. • Android 9 (Pie) Beta version will not be supported with routine updates. Thank you.

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
dvkraus4 posted on 2019/6/20 07:46 Are we going to get a final version? Don't want to download a beta version that has bugs and also on ...
Hi dvkraus4, Android 9 (Pie) Beta version will not be supported with routine updates. We will continue to maintain ZE554KL in Android Oreo. Thank you 🙂

HiiroNTC
Star I
Last edited by HenriqueP4K on 2019/6/23 11:40
Jei_ASUS posted on 2019/6/20 21:55 Hi HenriqueP4K, -Sometimes, the brightness level is higher than normal.
--> Is this when auto brightness is turned on? Which brightness level do you feel like it is too high? Yes, with auto brightness turned on. When I use the phone in a darker room, the level doesn't go in the minimum one. --> Could you show us an original picture of the problem and tell us which camera mode and settings you have applied? It was a problem with my settings. Now the quality is fine. And another question: you are saying that update won't be supported with routine updates, because it's a beta version. So there is going to be released a final version? You guys should give a better explanation about that.

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
HenriqueP4K posted on 2019/6/24 00:37 --> Is this when auto brightness is turned on? Which brightness level do you feel like it is too hi ...
Hi HenriqueP4K